Sunday, August 29, 2010

Right, you Left.














April 18 2006
(forgive me, I'm young)

I loved you and now
all I can say is
Rest in peace to you

Rest in peace dear anonymous
Rest in peace best friends
you were the only things
that I had left
and you left me

I'm not trying to tell you
that my life is shit
only that it's worse than
yours

three things that I held strong
I cried when you left
and I cried when he left
but I laughed when he left

it's not so hard to have things forced

I'm not sure whether to wave good-bye
or ask you back

but you left me
then he left me
then he left me

and you're all gone for good
and you're all gone for good

but I cried, yes I cried, and I cried
and you watched me
with nothing but a stare
you even kicked me
while I was
down

but he left me
because you left me
then he left me

No comments:

Post a Comment